Choose Your Course
iti books download
nimi books pdf
iti book pdf
iti book pdf free download
All ITI Trades Nimi Books PDF Download in Hind
What is ITI ?
ITI is a technical course which one can join after class 10th. ITI is a great course for students who want to do technical courses.
Objective of ITI
To enhance the skill and employability of the students
5 Best ITI Trades
This trade is related to electricity, electrical equipment, safety and practical knowledge. It is one of the popular ITI trades in India. After completing this trade, one can work for private employment or be self-employed. Any relevant government employment, some popular government sector employers include – Indian Railways, State Electricity Boards etc.
ITI is the mechanical related trade of fitter trade. The syllabus of fitter trade includes knowledge of fittings such as structure fittings, machine fittings, and pipe fittings, the main work areas on which a fitter works.
Plumber is a profession that deals with the fitting and repairing of water machines. In this course, types of water motors, waterproof products, safety equipment, tools, machinery, etc. will be taught. and are given practical training like repair of leakage water pipelines, fitting pipelines etc. Plumber is a profession that deals with the fitting and repairing of water machines. In this course, types of water motors, waterproof products, safety equipment, tools, machinery, etc. will be taught. and are given practical training like repair of leakage water pipelines, fitting pipelines etc.
This trade deals with the fields related to welding. The training program covers topics like welding equipment, safety techniques, practices, measures etc. After completing this training program, one can become a welder and work in industrial
It is under the Automobile Engineering trade, so in this information related to the Motor Vehicle and Automobile Sector is given. Apart from this, maintenance work is also taught.
Certificate issued by ITI
NCVT – National Council for Vocational Training
SCVT – State Council of Vocational Training
Which trade is best in iti?
Not sure whether you want to do it or not?
Because most of the students join this for time pass or backup course I think ITI is best if you want to gain knowledge in a particular field. After ITI you can do Diploma nd B.E.
Choose according to your interest. If you will read and understand well in your field then no one will stop you from getting job or starting your own business and give your best for your interest
How do I proceed after ITI?
If you are interested for higher studies then after ITI candidates you can go for diploma as.
Required eligibility to apply for Diploma after ITI
Candidate should have completed ITI course from government recognized institute
Candidate must be good in Mathematics and Science as Mathematics and Science is the backbone of Engineering.
Job Opportunities After ITI
You can find jobs in various sector trades in public and private sectors. In government sector like railways, , telecom industry, Indian army, Air Force, Indian navy and many government sectors.
There is a good career in every field. In which field you are very interested and you can choose further education or job in government sector.
Name of various courses in ITI
- Electronics Mechanic
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV)
- Mechanic Diesel
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioner
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Sewing Technology
- Draughtsman Mechanical
- Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM)
- Basic Cosmetology
- Dress Making (DM)
- Instrument Mechanic
- Fashion Design and Technology (FD&T)
- Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Painter (General)
- Mechanic Tractor
- Machinist Grinder
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)
- Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management
- Tool & Die Maker ( Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
- Food Production (General)
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Pump Operator Cum Mechanic
- Desktop Publishing Operator
- Tool & Die Maker ( Dies & Moulds)
- Technician Power Electronics System
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
- Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Interior Design & Decoration
- Information Technology Welder (GMAW & GTAW)
- Hospital Housekeeping
- Mechanic Auto Body Repair
- Mechanic Agricultural Machinery
- Front Office Assistant
- Dental Laboratory Equipment Technician
- Driver cum Mechanic
- Radiology Technician
- Mechanic Auto Body Painting
- Fruits and Vegetables Processing
- Operator Advance Machine Tool
- Technician Mechatronics
- Mechanic Motor Cycle
- Technician Medical Electronics
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Computer Aided Embroidery & Designing
- Welder (Pipe)
- Baker & Confectioner
- Welder (Fabrication & Fitting)
- Multimedia, Animation & Special Effects
- Lift and Escalator Mechanic
- Textile Wet Processing Technician
- Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances
- Welder (Welding & Inspection)
- Marine Engine Fitter
- Marine Fitter
- Architectural Draughtsman
- Marketing Executive
- Digital Photographer
- Civil Engineering Assistant
- Catering & Hospitality Assistant
- Spinning Technician
- Leather Goods Maker
- Vessel Navigator
- Industrial Painter
- Welder (Structural)
- Footwear Maker
- Human Resource Executive
- Food Beverages
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(VI & OD)
- Weaving Technician
- Old Age Care
- Finance Executive
- GEO-Informatics Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Milk and Milk Product Technician
- Tourist Guide
- Travel & Tour Assistant
- Weaving Technician for Silk & Woolen Fabrics
- Employability Skills
- Mechanic Lens/Prism Grinding
- Textile Mechatronics
- Rubber Technician
- Bamboo Works
- Agro Processing
- Food and Beverage Service Assistant
- Solar Technician (Electrical)
- Refactory Technician
- Database System Assistant
- Software Testing Assistant
- Video Cameraman
- Desktop Publishing Operator(VI)
- Mechanic Mining Machinery
- Stone Mining Machine Operator
- Stone Processing Machine Operator
- Domestic Painter
- Early Childhood Educator
- Electrician – Power Distribution
- IoT Technician (Smart Agriculture)
- IoT Technician (Smart City)
- IoT Technician (Smart Health Care)
- Smartphone Technician Cum App Tester
- Additive Manufacturing Technician (3D Printing)
- Aeronautical Structure and Equipment Fitter
- Mechanic Two and Three Wheeler
- Hair & Skin Care (VI)
- Spa Therap
- Central Air Condition Plant Mechanic
- Metal Cutting Attendant (VI)
- Soil Testing and Crop Technician
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA)/Drone Pilot
- Floriculture & Landscaping
- Cutting & Sewing (VI & OD)
How many ITI book are there?
If the student is from the engineering trade then he/she reads Practical, ES (Employability skills, Theory, Math (Workshop calculation and science) and Engineering drawing iti Books.
If the student is from Non engineering trade then he he read only Employability skills ,Theory, and Practical iti Books. Because Math and Drawing books are not important for Non Engineering Trades.
ITI nimi mock test: all trade important questions online test available here. All trade 1st year & 2nd year online mock test available here.
Can I Download ITI Books PDF?
You can download ITI Books as per your ITI trade by clicking on the link given next to the trade name.
Which book is good for ITI students?
There are many ITI books available in the market. There is no need for you to buy books as all of them are based on the old syllabus pattern of ITI. But there is an official government site from where you can download the books for ITI. The name of the site is “bharatskills.gov.in”. or you can download from my site. Questions in ITI exam come from these books.
Minimum qualification required for ITI
The minimum qualification required to get admission in ITI is 10th class pass and in many state it is necessary to have 8th class pass.
Download PDF Books for All Subjects
You are a student of ITI, these books are very helpful for your upcoming exams and if you are aspiring for competitive exams, these books become important for you.
Department Functions of Government under ITI
Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGET)
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
What is the difference between ITI and Diploma
In contrast to diploma students, who are primarily interested in engineering, ITI students can enhance their skills in any sector, including electrical, welding, wiring, instrumentation, or operating a chemical plant. Students learn more theory and less practical work in diploma programmes. Depending on their branch, they are given medium level positions in the industry. Diploma programmes last at least three years.
Where to download study material and ITI books
bharatskills.gov.in or Teachercenter.in provides all study material of courses ITI Books PDF, study material, Question Bank and mock test